Position: Production Artist (Finance) - Long-term Freelance Gig!
Location: Century City
Estimated Duration: 4-5 months with possible extension
Starts: Week of March 4th
Our financial client is seeking a Production Artist to help their team out on an ongoing freelance basis!
- Update quarterly marketing collateral, i.e. presentation books, portfolio review books, fact sheets, model portfolios, proposals
- Manage automation software, Seismic
- Create presentation books for prospects and meetings
- Help to concept new marketing materials within brand guidelines as well as the creation of marketing collateral for specific marketing initiatives
- MUST have finance, design experience
- 1+ years experience
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Overall tech-saavy
- Self-sufficient, team-collaborate worker with attention to detail
- PC-platform based position, but MAC experience is a plus
This role will report onsite, 40 hours per week for 4-5 months with a possible extension. A work station will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.