Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products & services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Assist with planning and management of pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Manage standard / moderately complex advertising campaigns and arrange sign off with country / regional management. Anticipate problems when dealing with relatively complex projects, propose and develop business driven solutions to overcome them. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support to others managing partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2 years relevant experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, two years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry company.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Corporate Communications is looking for a passionate and driven Project Manager, Social Media with proven expertise creating, writing, and managing exciting business and trend-centric social media campaigns and content for the B2B technology sector. As the Project Manager, Social Media, you will generate new social media ideas and execute line of business campaigns and corporate content across initiatives (Developer, Applications, Cloud, ERP, CX, HCM, etc.)
We're looking for that unique mix of creative and analytical with strong project management and compelling copywriting experience. The right candidate will be both comfortable and confident writing and producing technology content, as well as masterful at executing on global social media strategy, campaigns, contests, and event coverage across geographies and lines of business.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of global social media platforms, measurement, and an understanding the sales and marketing funnel and how social media can expand the reach of content, attract visitors to owned web properties.
Creative skills and passions like photography, design, and video skills would be an added bonus!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Collaborate with advertising, PR, content team, and other key stakeholders across lines of business to plan and manage content and promotions via social media. Make sure efforts are coordinated and consistent with Tier 1 initiatives and messaging.
Analyze data and know how to use it to make informed decisions. Constantly test new strategies, new content and campaign ideas to improve content marketing and brand building efforts. This may include positioning content for Twitter, sourcing images and graphics to accompany Facebook and Twitter posts, taking and curating photos and videos for visual platforms like Instagram, and developing post copy.
May also include overseeing campaigns in Sports Marketing and Employee Advocacy; including content development, publishing, gamification strategies, and measuring program performance.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
* 2-3 years in social or digital media, preferred with experience in B2B technology.
* Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
* Proactive thinker and doer.
* Experience working on social media campaigns and content development.
* Able to develop insights from data to bring creative vision and new ideas.
* Understanding of social media tools and defining metrics for success. Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
* Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
* Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
* Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees, when necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Master's Degree appreciated.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.