Our Global Brand Marketing team is on the hunt for a B2B Messaging Specialist. The right person for the job will be a strategic story teller who takes a creative approach to simplifying an overly complex category. You are endlessly curious and hungry for the answers that will help you write compelling, make-your-head-nod copy. If you re looking for a fast-paced, collaborative opportunity to learn and help shape the way we approach global messaging and brand marketing, you just might be the right fit.
The B2B Messaging Specialist is highly involved in the complete marketing process, from value proposition and positioning to messaging, external communications and understanding the competition. You will help connect the dots between our products through strategic messaging briefs that inspire brilliant work from our global marketing teams. You ll be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who is deeply rooted in the products but can elevate beyond the nitty-gritty to tell a compelling customer champion story. You will push our product beyond the expected and have the opportunity to help define the FinTech category for the next generation of customers.
- Collaborate across functions to develop and execute positioning and messaging strategies that bring product and customer experiences to life.
- Develop messaging and content across global marketing channels and touch points.
- Build knowledge base around competitive landscape to help ensure we ve always got an eye on what s next and are creating truly differentiated content.
- Support development of global go-to-market planning and brief internal clients on messaging guidance and strategic frameworks.
- Ensure all messaging delivers clear customer benefits, is of the highest quality, and conveys the brand voice and personality.
- Write creative and messaging briefs, engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop content with global reach and visibility.
- Be accountable for meeting tight deadlines, with ability to react to immediate company and project needs.
- Apply great attention to detail with top-notch presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- 3+ years of relevant advertising, marketing or product marketing related experience.
- Writing chops. The ability to take complex features and make them simple, clear, and human through your writing.
- A customer-first mindset. The ability to put yourself in users shoes to ensure we live our brand purpose and exude our brand personality through all of our touch points.
- A working awareness of existing and future content formats. You don t need a crystal ball -- just a thirst for knowledge when it comes to innovation, evolution, emerging trends, and new developments.
- A desire to roll your sleeves up and be the merchant and partner product expert on the brand team.
- A scrappy ability to drive action and strong outcomes. This is a large organization and you will sit in a global shared service team where resourcefulness is appreciated.
- A desire to wear many different hats. We are a small but growing team, so you ll need to be prepared to step out of your defined role from time to time.
- A sense of humor. We operate much like an agency model. We work hard but don t take ourselves too seriously.
****Writing samples will need to be submitted within the application
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran. For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.