You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Crown Lexus, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100 dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Used Car Buyer Purpose:
The Used Car Buyer will have a primary responsibility of executing a process which involves prospecting, appraising, and presenting offers to current vehicle owners with the goal of purchasing their vehicles from multiple sources for resale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interfaces with current used vehicle owners from multiple resources with the purpose of purchasing their vehicle.
* Approaches, greets and interfaces with dealership customers to appraise and offer to purchase their current vehicles.
* Utilize Sonic Automotive automated inventory management system.
* Understand market trends and changes to trends in geographic market
* Provide guidance and support to dealership Sales Associates as it relates to purchasing used vehicles.
* Appraise used vehicles.
* Attend Trade walks daily.
* Exhibits high level of commitment to guest satisfaction.
* Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws which govern retail automotive sales.
* Established personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
* Attends product and sales training courses as requested by General Manager or Sales Managers.
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to guests.
* Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the guest.
* Introduces guest to sales department personnel to sell them a new vehicle after purchase of their existing vehicle.
* Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to guest satisfaction.
* Maintains a prospect development system of current used vehicle prospects and schedules appointments to appraise and purchase used vehicles.
* Attends sales meetings.
* Maintains a safe work environment.
* Maintains a professional appearance.
* Realize that the company's business is built on guest satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to guests.
* Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
* Attend Sonic meetings as requested.
* Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned project
* Report to Supervisor regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
* Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
* Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in the product.
* Follow directions from a supervisor.
* Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
* Accept constructive criticism.
* Interact well with others and be a positive influence on associate and guest morale.
* College Degree preferred but not required; High school diploma or the equivalent required.
* High level of customer service is required.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Professional personal appearance.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to meet company's production and quality standards.
* Outstanding Computer skills required.
* Previous dealership, selling or marketing experience preferred.
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, bi, business finance, business intelligence, consult, examiner, forecasting, refine, refinement