Tanya Kormeili, MD, APC is looking to hire a Sales And Social Media Specialist.
- Welcome patients and visitors. Answer email/telephone inquiries, appointment scheduling, manage patient records and effectively manage transactions.
- Generate sales, conduct professional and effective patient consultations; provide product and procedure information.
- Obtaining patient consent to use their before/after photos for social media/promotions. Editing photos/videos are needed.
- Creating interesting social media posts that translate into new leads (patient who receive treatment or purchase products) from us.
- Cross-market and educate patients on all related services.
- Recommend and answer questions about products available for sale.
- Preparing electronic charts for new patients.
- Taking pictures of new and old patients as requested by the doctor.
- Make sure that consent forms are signed and proper payment is collected.
- Offer professional, prompt, and friendly customer service.
- Resolve customer issues and answer question to optimize patient satisfaction.
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency.
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area.
- Handle patients questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Properly open and close each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Making sure that electronic medical records are updated accurately and properly.
- Updating/replacing magazines in waiting room.
- Answer patient questions regarding products, appointments and procedures.
- Restock products at the reception area.
- Multitasking and the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task, work rapidly without compromising patient experience or accuracy.
- Customer service: 1 years (Required).
- Interest in sales (Required).
- Eagerness to learn (Required).
COMMISSION STRUCTURE AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Our Company Culture:
- Create a thriving practice in which the doctors, the staff and the patients are continuously winning and striving for excellence.
- United vision for creating health and beauty with utmost integrity.
- Contribution and purposeful work as a team making us grow both as individuals and collectively as a team.
- Happy healthy patients who entrust their loved ones in our care.
- Daily contribution to other families through each patient.
- Holistic approach to each patient as if our own loved one.
- Company-wide compassionate care through the lens of humanity.
- Awareness and desire to benefit society.
- Human centric approach to medicine, health and the aging process.
- Create big results through the lens of kindness and integrity.
- Create a medical practice that is inclusive, warm and welcoming of everyone.
We are looking for a multi-talented and experienced Front Office Receptionist who will work directly with our physicians to help grow our Santa Monica practice.
Position requires an outgoing and friendly demeanor coupled with an enthusiastic and motivated personality.
Background check required.About Tanya Kormeili, MD, APC
Dr. Kormeilis priority has and always will be her patients. She believes strongly in balancing strong and up-to-date medical knowledge with a comforting and supportive doctor-patient relationship. Her gentle hand treats patients for the complete range of dermatological treatments including cosmetic procedures, medical dermatology, skin cancers, laser surgery and other surgical procedures, including Mohs surgery, fillers, Botox, non-surgical facial rejuvenation, anti-aging treatments and other services that can provide her patients with glowing, healthy skin.
Associated topics: comedy writer, contributing editor, copywrite, copywriter, edit, media, social media, story, syfy, writer